Sunday, October 18, 2009

Swiss Cheese Quiche

I borrowed this recipe from my friends mother. She made this quiche when she hosted a Longaberger party once. I was hooked! I love it when it comes straight out of the oven, but I suggest to wait a few minutes before you cut into it because you'll scorch your mouth like I do every time!!!

Ingredients

Pie shell (these days I use a refrigerated Pillsbury dough)
4 eggs
1 1/2 cups Half and Half
8 oz. Swiss cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp. salt
2 Tb. flour

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine eggs, cream and seasoning. Mix well. Toss cheese with flour. Add cheese to egg mixture. Pour into pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees 40-45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.

Enjoy!
~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our recipe blog and taking a moment
to comment. We hope you enjoyed browsing through our recipes.
Have a fantastic day! :)
Louise and Nicole xx